Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Miscellaneous

Here are the pictures from the park that I took from Ella's blog.  The babies had a great time swinging - I think the two of them could have stayed on the swings all day!


The swings were full, so Jill had the great idea to double up the girls.  At one point Bridget asked "Where Ella?"  :)

Here is a cute shot of the girls on the bouncy zebra.

Here are some photos of Audrey's various methods of artwork.  This is a jellyfish that she drew:
In this photo, she turned her doll into a clown (luckily that was washable marker):

She made this family photo using an app on my iPhone where you stamp pictures with your finger.  It's Mommy, Daddy, Audrey, Bridget, Hazel, Amos, Spot, Avalanche and Wingnut.  Sometimes when she does this, there is a third dog for Roscoe too.  I think it's sweet that she still includes Wingnut and Roscoe in her family pictures

And finally, here is a quick video of Bridget saying "You betcha Mommy!"


No comments: