Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day

I came home from work on Monday to find Bridget passed out on the living room floor with dried up cookie icing all over her face and Audrey on a sugar high from all of the Valentine's candy that they got from the Grandparents.  (I forgot to lay out their cute little Valentine's shirts for Daddy to dress the girls in, so Bridget is wearing her lovely LL Bean trapping sweater)

Andy made dinner

and brought the girls roses

and then we decorated a cake for him.

It was a pretty low key Valentine's Day, but I wouldn't want to spend it any other way!  I think I'm about ready for Bridget's party this weekend - I still can't believe my baby is almost 2!

Here is the birthday girl dancing to another favorite song of hers - she concentrates very hard to clap at the right parts!

No comments: