I mentioned a few posts ago that we thought we had a breakthrough with Bridget sleeping in her bed, but it turns out that it was a one night fluke. Bedtime has been the same struggle since - we either have to sit by the bed, rock her to sleep, or let big sis sleep in the toddler bed with her. If we try to leave her in her room while she is still awake, she comes out to the hallway, stands in the hallway and just stares at us. It's kind of creepy when you don't notice her walk up! Last night we tried to ignore her and Andy found her asleep sitting up against her bedroom door.
She better get used to it soon because for her birthday, we are setting up her twin bed. I am selling the crib to a friend from college and it makes me kind of sad to think that we won't need a crib again. I could not find a purple and yellow twin bed set (at least that I liked), so her room is now going to be purple and white with lime green accents. I will post pictures when it's done.
Picture time! This is how I found Audrey when I got home from work on Wednesday: Jammies (that she didn't wear to bed, so she picked them out just to wear around the house), black cowboy hat, and ladybug wings and skirt.
Bubble beard Bridget:
The girls with Bridget's quads:
On Wednesday night, I went to a painting studio with Tina and a couple of friends. It was so much fun! Here are the artists at work:
My painting:
Our next couple of weekends will be busy. We have ballet, the twins birthday party and Grandma Mary's birthday this weekend, then next weekend we are having a small Dora birthday fiesta for Bridget!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment