Monday, December 20, 2010

Weekend Guest

We had a little visitor spend the weekend with us.  I was a little worried about how Ethan, who is 2 weeks younger than Bridget, would adjust to staying at a new place, but it didn't seem to phase him at all!  The girls had a blast playing with him.  Audrey was particularly sweet - at one point on Saturday she gave him a big hug and said "I love you!"  She also said that she wanted him to be her little brother or her cousin (because she doesn't have enough boy cousins I suppose!).  Here she is picking him up and showing him ornaments on the tree:

She also let him see her iPod:

I thought he would a little clingier with me since I am a Momma, but he stuck by Andy's side the whole weekend!

Grandma Mary came to watch Audrey's final ballet class of the session on Saturday and then stopped by the house to eat lunch with us.  I will post pictures whenever I get them off of the camera.  When she left, Audrey made sure she also gave Ethan a hug and kiss!

Audrey and I then had to go to her boyfriend Andrew's birthday party.  When I tried to get her to sign his card, she said that she needed to draw him a snowman.  :)

About an hour and a half into the party, she started holding her tummy and coughing that seal-like croup cough, so we headed home before pizza and cake.  Andy set up the little tent in the living room for the babies and I had Audrey sleep with me.  The poor thing was up with coughing fits every hour or so but seemed to be feeling better in the morning.

We are headed over to make cookies for Santa with the boys this evening, so there will me lots of cute pictures soon!

No comments: