Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sickies

I mentioned in the last post that Audrey was getting a cold - it hit poor Bridget much harder.  She was acting okay, but this is how she looked all day Monday and Tuesday:
It looks like she was crying, but her eyes were just red and super watery and she had the pinkest cheeks.  Even though she looked like crap, we still went over to decorate cookies for Santa with the boys.  I forgot my camera and the only picture I took was the one below.  We looked down at something moving on the table and this poor ladybug was walking along, covered in flour!  The kids thought it was so funny and kept trying to put sprinkles and cookie decor on the poor guy until Tina finally rescued him and washed him off in the sink.  :)
I have been battling their little cold but have been able to keep most of it away with sinus tabs and Advil, so let's hope we are all healthy for Santa.  It is forecasted that we are going to have snow on Christmas Day - how exciting!

One last picture:  only my kid would have Ariel and a T-Rex holding a conversation about Ariel's mommy:

No comments: