Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sick Mama

Sorry for the lack of posts, but I have been battling some kind of sinus infection/sore throat/every-part-of-my-body-aches kind of bug.  My doc gave me some antibiotics on Friday, but I am taking myself off of them because they are making me sicker than anything.  If your doctor ever prescribes a Z-Pac, just say no!!

Andy deserves a medal for stepping up and handling our busy weekend.  Last week started off with Bridget wanting to walk the puppy.  They walk pretty well together now, but she only has a couple more months before Amos starts dragging her down the street!


On a side note, Bridget has been using lots of little sentences lately, like "Where did Audrey go?"  and "Daddy, puppy bit my toes."  She is becoming such a big girl!

I thought I was feeling better on Saturday, so I took Audrey to ballet/tap.  This was the final class of this session and the teacher brought some old recital costumes and let them dress up.  I saw a red one and thought Audrey would pick that, but she found one that had multicolored ribbons and told me that she was dressed as a rainbow.  When we left, she told her teacher "I like your rainbow dress."  I think she was secretly hoping that Miss Jessica would give it to her!
Here is a quick video that I shot through the door.  I love how Audrey has to go over and dance by the mirror!

I felt like crap by the time we got home from dance class, so Andy took Audrey to her buddy Emma's birthday party while Bridget and I napped.  Audrey had a great time and even brought her sister home a crown that she had decorated for her.  Bridget wore it around saying "Yee haw!"

I missed our annual Burt's Pumpkin Farm trip due to my stupid illness.  This year they went to Jason's aunt's cabin in Ellijay and cooked out afterwards.  It sounded like everyone had a good time while I layed around the house feeling sorry for myself.  :)

Here is a link to the Burt's pictures.  The cool pumpkin photos were taken by Audrey!
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AZM3DRozaNGjT

No comments: