Last night, we were supposed to have a family campout in the backyard, but I had to come into the house at 11 because I got some random stomach bug or food poisoning and had to barf up my dinner (TMI, I know) and then Bridget's diaper leaked a couple of hours later, so Andy brought her in to sleep with me. Here is Audrey when she came in this morning:
We have lived in Cumming for 7 1/2 years and we have never been to the Cumming Country Fair so we decided to check it out this year. Tina and her family had planned on going up today too, so we ended up meeting up with them. Grandma and Papa stopped in for a little while because it was free senior citizen day - ha ha! :)
Audrey didn't want to do any of the rides or games. The face painting line was short when we first got there, but she didn't want to do that until later when the line was really long, so we told her that they were closed.
Bridget really enjoyed the petting zoo. She and Daddy fed the little goats, a camel, a llama and a turkey. Audrey didn't want to touch anything during the first walk through, but when we went again with the boys, she was a little braver and fed the camel.
Both girls enjoyed the bear show and the Frisbee dog show. Audrey even got a "pawtographed" Frisbee and posed for a picture with the guy who trained the 2010 Frisbee dog champ (doesn't she look thrilled)!
We didn't get to eat as much fair food as I would have liked. I thought I had plenty of money but by the time we paid parking, tickets, two drinks and a funnel cake, I had $5 left! All in all, we had a good time, but I think it will be a little more enjoyable when the girls are old enough to want to do some of the games and rides.

1 comment:
Emma did some rides this year, and she had way more fun than last year. And I feel your pain about running out of money!
Post a Comment