Monday, October 18, 2010

Amos


Amos had a busy day getting to know his new family and yard yesterday.  He was all over poor Bridget - he kept pulling at her pants and diaper.  She wasn't too fond of that!  He also took his first trip to Petco when we realized that we did not have any dog toys since we have a dog who only likes to play fetch!

Every time we took him out front, Audrey would tap him on the head and yell "Tag, you're it!" and run off.  Sometimes he followed, sometimes he just watched her like she was crazy.  Look at poor Hazel in the background waiting for someone to PLEASE THROW THE BALL!!


I can tell that the breeder spoiled him.  He cries if you leave the room and he sleeps best like this:

He does not like being put in his kennel at all, so he has spent his first two nights in our bed.

 At least someone likes the kennel.  I told Bridget to go in there and go night-night and she went and layed down.  I had to pull her out because I think she really wanted to sleep in there!

Today, poor Mom gets to babysit AND puppy sit. I am taking him to the vet today to make sure he is healthy and tomorrow will be his first day in his kennel while we work.  I have a feeling he will by crying all day.  :(

No comments: