Bridget turned nine months old on Friday. It's hard to believe that she has now been out with us longer than she was in my belly! At her appointment today she was 16 lbs, 13 oz (10-25th %) and 27 inches (25-50th %). Big sis was 18 1/2 lbs and 28 1/2 inches!
I still think Bridget is going to be my little shy, quiet girl. I love it when I get that sweet dimpled little smile out of her. She is now officially crawling on all fours, although it's still slow and wobbly, she pulls up on whatever piece of furniture she can get to and puts every little teeny tiny thing she can find in her mouth. Her new favorite thing to babble besides "dada" is "yah." Sometimes she gets a little Canadian and says "Ah yah" and I'm pretty sure she said "Ha dah" three times while looking at Hazel the other day. If she says "Hazel" before she says "Mommy", I'm going to be very sad! Here are a couple of shots from Andy's camera from Sawnee Mountain.
Andy took me birthday shopping last weekend, and while we were in New York & Co., he came up to me and said "I think you need to buy Audrey that scarf. She has been looking at it for 5 minutes." I walked up to her and she said "This scarf is SO pretty!" So of course, I bought it for her. She wore it today while we were running errands and got lots of compliments on it! This picture doesn't do justice to how bright the colors are, plus there are shiney gold threads in it.
And finally, here is a video of my little crawler going down the hallway looking for Da Da. And of course at the end, Sissy has to come jump in the shot!

2 comments:
That picture of Audrey & Andy is so sweet! Great family pic too. And that last sentence sounds like it comes from someone who has years of experience as the little sister! ;)
I think with me & Tina, it was me jumping in on everything!
Post a Comment