
Andy went out of town on Friday and didn't return until late last night, so the girls and I had lots of bonding time. It started out on Friday with Audrey running a fever and vomiting up her dinner all over me. Naturally, I was out of Children's Tylenol, so Grandma and Papa had to come up and help me out!
Things were going fine until Monday night, when Bridget woke up about every hour or so screaming. I discovered the next morning that one of her top teeth was poking through. The other one popped out this morning. These top teeth are much rougher on her than the bottom two and I forgot to buy Orajel when I ran to the store the other day. Her baby Tylenol and teething toys are helping some in the meantime.
Grandpa Pete came and got the girls on Tuesday night and was brave enough to keep them overnight by himself (Grandma is at the beach). He got a taste of what I have been going through - it sounded like he had a really long night! I really appreciated the break though. I ran a couple of errands and then went and met Jenny's new baby, Madeline. When I got home, I got some painting done in the kitchen, popped some Tylenol PM and slept like a log!
Miss B has had some other milestones in the past 24 hours. Last night, when I went to get her at around 11 pm, she was sitting up waiting for me. I had never seen her get herself up into a sitting position from lying down before. Time to lower the mattress!
This morning, I'm pretty sure she was waving at herself in the mirror. We were on my bed and she was smiling at herself in the mirror. Every once in a while, she would wave one arm and grin.
She also had her first French fries this weekend. She was a little suspicious at first...



No comments:
Post a Comment