Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This Week, Thanks to my iPhone

Here are some pictures from my phone to show what we have been up to this past week:

Here is Bridget at her 6 month checkup last Tuesday.

Audrey wanted Bridget to play dress up with her and brought her the Snow White dress. I think maybe B wanted to be Sleeping Beauty!

Here is our new nephew, Dylan Thomas. He was a big boy (8lbs 11oz) - he's going to outweigh B soon!
Bridget finally got that elusive big toe in her mouth and went to town on it. Side story: I gave her fruit puffs for the first time this week. The first time she just sat there with the puff on the end of her tongue, staring at me with worried eyes. The second time I stuck it back farther in her mouth and she reluctantly ate it!

Daddy gave B silly Q-tip moustaches. Why? Who knows!


And here is a picture of my big girl. She has been so sweet with her sister lately. She is always bringing her toys (she got in trouble at daycare for piling toys on top of her sissy) and I saw her give B a hug and say "I lub you, Sweet Pea Bridget."

I don't remember if I've mentioned it on here or not, but we've been trying time out with Audrey and now when she doesn't want to do something, she just says "I go to the corner." Pretty ineffective! Her new thing is banging her head against the wall when she's mad. When she's being whiny, Andy always tells her not to cry because she's not hurt... so, she just goes and bangs her head so that she is hurt and has something to cry about. We are constantly being outsmarted by our toddler!

2 comments:

ALISON BZ said...

How stinkin' adorable! I love the Q-tip one!!

Amanda said...

It's scary how often toddlers outsmart adults, isn't it?

Dylan looks just like his mommy!