Thursday, September 17, 2009

Football and Fish


I've been a bad blog updater, but we've been busy! And then when I am at home, it's non stop laundry, dishes, picking up 1,463 tiny toys, etc.

Andy's birthday always falls on the weekend of the Georgia v. South Carolina game, so for the third year in a row, we had both families come up to celebrate and watch the game. Here are the girls in their game gear: (Photo disclaimer: for some reason, I suck at using my digital camra lately. My pictures always come out too bright and slightly out of focus. I have it on the autofocus feature - any suggestions?)


And here is the worst football game in history:


Miss Bridget, who recently had tooth #2 pop out, had her first sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa F's on Tuesday night. I was a nervous wreck about it because she is not a good sleeper and usually goes to bed best for Mommy, but she did great. She even came home on Wednesday with a new trick:


Audrey has been asking to go to the aquarium for months, so Andy finally took a morning off of work and we went. The last time Andy and I went was right after it opened and it was miserably crowded. Today, there was hardly anybody there, so it was nice! I asked Audrey what she was most excited to see before we left and her answer was "Hmmm... the blue water!"

We both really liked the beluga whales and the whale sharks. The aquarium has a program where you can swim in the whale shark tank, which I think sounds so cool but in reality I would probably have a massive heart attack if one of the sharks got anywhere close! I can't wait until the new dolphin exhibit opens next year. I think I liked the aquarium more than Audrey - maybe I missed my calling as a marine biologist!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is Andy watching all the chidren on his birthday? Seems like he should have been drinking beer and watching football.

nfarbotko said...

Trust me, there was plenty of beer and football!

Who are you by the way? Is this Andy trying to garner some sympathy by posting anonymously? :)

nfarbotko said...

I knew it was you Andy!