Sorry for the lack of updates. I had to go into work six days last week (many of them about 9+ hours), Bridget got a double ear infection and then other pesky issues arose, like dogs with fleas and ants in the kitchen.
I finally told my boss that unless he hired a maid service to come out to my house, I would not be in today. Of course, in between laundry and finally cleaning out the pantry to deter the ants, I am on the computer... working. When you work for a disaster restoration company and Atlanta gets the worst flooding in years, it's a little crazy!
In quick kid updates, we finally started sending Audrey to daycare in her undies and she's doing pretty well. She has only had one accident per day, usually at nap time.
Poor Bridget had a 103 fever at daycare on Tuesday and even though she wasn't feeling well all week, she was a trooper! She can clench those gums shut surprisingly tight, so giving her the antibiotic is a challenge. She has been working on getting fruit puffs in her mouth by herself and is pretty good at it. It's nice because I can sit her in the highchair and she is occupied for a while trying to pick them up and eat them. It always looks like she is eating a lot of them, then when I pick her up there are ten that had missed her mouth and fallen into the chair!
Back to work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment