
And in comparison, here is Audrey's:
Mom and I went to Target yesterday and they had their Disney Princess costumes for much cheaper than I've seen online. We got Audrey the Ariel costume (she goes back and forth between wanting to be Ariel and Abby Cadabby) and the matching wig. As soon as we got home, she wanted to put the wig on. She walked around the house all night saying "I look so pretty. Look at how pretty I am!"
I made her take it off for bed, but as soon as she got up this morning, she came downstairs with it in her hand saying "Put on my Ariel hair!" She also wanted lipstick - we are in for it when she is a pre-teen! She has been wearing the poor, now ratty wig all day, and this is how I found her a few minutes ago when I got home from Walmart:
I guess Ariel had a rough day!
And finally, here is a link to some pictures of the girls at a local neighborhood park. These were taken by a friend from grade school who I reconnected with on Facebook. I think they turned out pretty darn cute!
http://www5.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=368808028/a=452797028_452797028/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=bellsouth/
No comments:
Post a Comment