Sunday, February 8, 2009

Small Success!

Audrey finally peed in her potty last night! She was naked in the bathroom and started to pee a little next to the toilet. Grandma Mary was over and told her to sit on the potty, so she held it while Mary set her on the potty, then she went a bunch. Yay! I gave her a piece of chocolate as a rewards, and later when I told her to tell Daddy what she did, all she would say is "I got some chocolate!" The girl has her priorities!

After a week of mornings in the teens, we've been enjoying 68 degree weather this weekend. Audrey and I spent all morning outside yesterday. We took a short walk with her wagon and then she ran around the back yard. I also made it out to Target while she was napping to buy some newborn diapers. Pete and Andy got my baby car seat base installed, Mary got the pack and play set up in the living room, and the bassinett was brought down from the attic. We are pretty much prepared for Baby 2 (other than having an actual bedroom, but she'll be in our room for a few months anyway!).

I'm hoping that we have as wonderful of a day today as we did yesterday!

1 comment: