Saturday, February 14, 2009

Video Post

When I got home from work on Wednesday, I stuck on The Wiggles (thank you for babysitting, Wiggles) so I could make dinner. During a ballroom scene, Audrey comes running into the kitchen needing to put her tutu on. I walked into the living room and found her ballroom dancing. She even had her arms up like she had a partner.



I got called into work on Thursday and Andy had to work an overnight shift anyway, so Audrey got to spend Thursday and Friday with her Daddy. Her took her trapping with him, which is where he took this charming video of my little princess. I debated putting it up on here, but it's pretty funny, so I'll just give a disclaimer to anyone who doesn't know Andy. He has his wildlife nuisance removal permit and does that as a side business. Everything he does is very humane or I wouldn't let him do it.


They must have been busy trappers, because this is how I found them when I got home from work on Friday:



Speaking of work, I was thinking about taking the next week off because Baby 2 is due exactly one week from today, but my coworker who is handling all of my duties hurt her back last weekend and hasn't been to work in a week. Great timing, huh? I feel bad leaving them high and dry, so I'm going to go in as long as I can and just hope I don't give birth on the office floor!

We are getting ready to head out to the twins birthday party today - I can't believe they are 3 already! Here is one last picture, just because I think it's adorable. How can you resist those big green eyes?


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Emma watched the same part on the Wiggles the other day, except she dragged me over to the TV and made me look at their pretty dresses! And the microbiology major in me is trying not to think too hard about the 2nd video clip!

nfarbotko said...

Yeah - my first question to Andy was "Did you wash her hands right away?"