I saw one of the doctors this morning for my 39 week checkup. I am 3 cm dilated now and guess what happened? I was sent for an ultrasound because my belly is measuring small! He said that even though I just had a u/s a couple of weeks ago, he wanted to make sure my fluid levels were okay. If they were low, he was going to send me to be induced, but if they were okay, he wanted to wait and let me go into labor naturally.
The ultrasound tech told me that it would be about a 4 hour wait, so I went home and started some panic cleaning! Of course, since I am posting this and not in the hospital, my fluid levels were fine. The baby's head is RIGHT down there ready to go, so my belly looks small.
The u/s tech mentioned again that she can see a lot of hair on the baby already (just like big sister) and her estimated weight is 7 lbs 11 oz! She better come out soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I didn't know they could tell how much hair they have...how cool!
I couldn't see what she was seeing, but she stopped the wand and was like "Wow! Look at all of that hair!" :)
Post a Comment