.jpg)
I had my 37 week checkup today, and surprise, surprise... they sent me for another ultrasound because I'm measuring small. As usual, the baby is just fine and her estimated weight is 7 lb 1 oz already. She had her little arm up by her face when the u/s tech was trying to get a picture for me, so the tech said "Move your arm, baby." Baby 2 moved her arm down long enough for two photos, then moved it back. She already is much better behaved than Audrey! ;)
My co-workers threw me a surprise baby shower on Friday, which I thought was very sweet. Since we are stocked up on girl stuff, the just got a bunch of diapers, wipes and a Target gift card. A wife of one of the guys was very sweet and also sent along a gift for Audrey and she is now the proud owner of her first Barbie. I couldn't believe it when I realized that she didn't have any Barbie's yet!
Audrey has been taking very good care of her Daddy lately. He was lying on the couch the other day and she was looking at his belly. I went to give him a raspberry and she pulled his shirt down and said "No! Leave him alone!" Then she noticed that he had something on his shirt (I think it may have been her snot) and she had to run into the kitchen for a napkin and wipe it clean for him. This past weekend, I was talking to him while he was waking up and she drug me away saying "Mommy! Daddy's sleeping!" Sorry!
She is also nice to Mommy. On Sunday morning, right after we got up and I changed her diaper, she said "Let's go downstairs and get some coffee." Can you tell what the first thing I do every morning is? ;)

1 comment:
so cute!
Post a Comment