Andy and his dad got two coats of primer up in the nursery over the weekend and today I bought some more primer for one more coat, plus the purple paint. I guess I should hurry and get a dresser ordered soon too!
This past weekend I met up with my old friend Jeanna from elementary/middle school. We found each other on Facebook and it turns out that she lives about 10 minutes away and has a little girl who is Audrey's age. Here is a picture of the girls at the restaurant where we had lunch.
This next photo is of Audrey's artwork on the downstairs toilet. She has bathtub crayons that she loves - I have to force her to get out of the tub most nights because the water gets cold and she is still drawing away. She found a regular crayon in the living room and figured that the toilet is porcelain like the tub, so it should be okay to draw on.At least that will be easy to clean off and she didn't draw on the walls!

1 comment:
What a pretty toilet!
Post a Comment