Audrey has been really sweet with her baby doll lately. She feeds her, wipes her mouth, wants to change her diaper and when Audrey gets ready for bed, she has to get jammies out for baby to wear too. Let's hope she keeps this up!
As sweet as she is, she is also developing some bad habits that come along with being 2 and being independent. If she doesn't want me to do something, like take her upstairs for a nap or bedtime, she'll tell me "No ma'am! No!" She will also yell "night night" at things she doesn't want. For example, if I'm trying to put shoes on her, she'll hit the shoes and say "night night shoes!" in a stern voice. We cannot figure out what that means!Here is a belly shot that I took last Thursday when I was 34 weeks, 5 days along. No wonder my lower back hurts so much!
We are slowly getting ready for the arrival of Baby 2. I finally took the sports themed wallpaper border down from the bedroom. Here is the blue ugliness that Andy gets to paint over. One solid midnight blue wall and midnight blue sponge paint along the bottom of the other walls.
I want to paint the walls a light purple and put yellow accents up and am having a surprisingly hard time finding yellow stuff. You would think that a lot of people do their nursery in yellow, but all of the girl accessories at the store are pink, green and purple. I found one yellow gingham hamper online but it's in a white wicker basket and I'm not huge on wicker. I may just have to suck it up and get it - only 4 1/2 weeks to go!

1 comment:
Now I have the song in my head! "Dance the night away!" I try not to watch the wiggles here because they bug me but now that it's on at 11:30 it's hard to avoid!
You have such a cute belly! We had a dark blue like that to cover in Lily's room. One word-primer!
Post a Comment