Thursday, May 1, 2008

I Love Craigslist!

Today, for $48, I got this:


and this:



I brought Audrey downstairs while I unloaded them into the garage and she LOVED the kitchen! She pressed the buttons on the microwave, turned on the sink and pretended to wash her hands, and talked on the phone. The kitchen came with all of the accessories plus more that they had bought and it's in great shape. The easel is spotless too, although Audrey thought the desk part was for standing on.


Now I need to pack up some of her baby toys so these fit in the play room.


Last weekend, Daddy and Hazel went camping for Daddy's friend Chad's bachelor party. Hazel was pretty wore out when they got home and for some reason, Audrey thought Hazel would make a good babysitter. Hazel slept like this for a couple of hours!

My boss has asked me to come back to work 5 days a week from 8-3. At first I was thinking about doing it. Audrey really loves daycare and learns a lot the one or two days that she's there. Plus, I would love the extra money so I can shop for myself more. But, when Andy and I sat down and looked at the numbers, it wasn't worth it. With the extra cost of daycare plus the extra gas (at almost $4 a gallon!), we would end up paying more for me to go to work 5 days.

I haven't told my boss all of this yet and I hope it doesn't put my job in jeopardy, but if it does, oh well! I feel very lucky that I have a husband that likes me to be home with Audrey, even if I do nag at him when he spends too much money! Plus, she is already growing up so fast. She does something new every day.

We went over to Jenny's today to meet her new puppy (Lucas' sister). She couldn't believe that Audrey already looks like a little girl instead of a baby. By the way, Audrey is totally in love with Sam. She was getting a little fussy over at Jenny's, but as soon as Sam got home from work, she turned on the charm and played cars with him. She's quite the little flirt!

No comments: