Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Is It Friday Yet?

We've had a long week even though it's only Wednesday. Grandpa Pete went into the hospital on Sunday, but we are happy to report that he is home resting tonight and is ok! I've been thrown off all day - usually Pete watches Audrey on Wednesdays, but I had to drop her off at daycare this morning. I've been thinking that it's Friday all day 'cause that's when I usually take her there.

So, since I am so brain dead, here are some pictures to tide you over. Here is Miss Audrey busy in her kitchen:


Roscoe was jealous that he wasn't in any pictures. For the past couple of days, Audrey has been all about Roscoe. She keeps running up to him and trying to wrestle with him. Luckily he's very patient with her!

Here is the Supermodel (although her sash came untied).



She went to Grandma Carol's school for the book fair yesterday and got a stuffed Clifford doll. She has a zillion stuffed animals, but she really likes Clifford, so Grandma had to get it for her. She's been carrying him around with Puppy for the past couple of days. :)

No comments: