We had a great holiday weekend! It started off with a BBQ at the Korey's where Emma showed off her new walking skills - yay Emma! When we first arrived, I received two compliments on how friendly, outgoing and happy Audrey was. Then, things quickly went downhill and she turned into whiney sleepy Audrey. In her defense, I believe that was the start of a cold that she now has. She's had a nasty cough and has been a little warm and whiney since then.
Lucky for me, I had plans that evening, so I got to leave Andy with Miss Grump and I met some of Andy's friends wives down at Eclipse Di Luna. It was nice to have a night out, although those girls don't have kids, so I had to conciously try not to talk about Audrey a lot!
On Sunday, we took the dogs to the Hooch. The last time we were there, Audrey kept trying to get into the water but it was too cold. This time, Daddy took her in and she loved it! She didn't even cry the couple of times that she lost her balance and went face first into the water. We have a serious outdoor lover on our hands!
On the way back from the park, she was singing the Barney song, like she always does, but she changed the lyrics to "I love you, you love DaDa..." She's been singing it that way ever since!
We spent Monday (our 7th anniversary!) at the Stevens. Audrey's cousins got their very own bouncy house for the backyard, so the kids all had a blast jumping around. As soon as we got there, Jack said "Come on, Baby!" and led Audrey outside.
I'll have to post pictures later. Andy lost his camera over the weekend, so he stuck mine in his car "in case he needed to take pictures at the trapping jobs." Whoever found Andy's camera has a cute video of Audrey and the dogs, plus one of me smiling at the camera, then saying "Oh crap, it's on video mode." I like to sneak random self portraits into his camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
A few hours after I talked to you yesterday, Emma felt warm so I took her temp and she had a low-grade fever. I thought, oh no...here it comes! But she seems to be fine today, so hopefully she is just teething.
Feel better soon, Audrey!
Post a Comment