Andy wanted me to put this video on the blog because it's too big to email out. This is Audrey peeking through the doggy door in the garage. Please ignore all of the spider webs, it is a garage after all!
Last Tuesday Audrey had her ENT follow up visit. Her tubes were doing fine and her hearing levels are back in the normal range. It was towards the lower end of normal, but that was partly due to the fact that Audrey was talking away and not paying any attention to the sounds coming out of the speakers!
Luckily for me, Audrey was already planning on spending the night with Grandma and Grandpa F. on Thursday night because I ended up shivering in bed with a terrible fever. I had to miss work on Friday and went to the doctor - another sinus infection! This one really kicked my butt. Audrey and Andy have been a little snotty; hopefully they won't get it as bad as I did. I just realized today that I've been overmedicating myself. The very expensive, yet worth every penny drug, Mucinex-D is supposed to be taken twice a day, one tablet. I've been taking two tablets twice a day because I'm so used to the other sinus medications being two tablets at a time. Not only was I wasting money, but I think that's the reason I was sleeping so poorly while I was sick! The main ingredient in Mucinex can be misused as a stimulant. On Thursday, I popped a couple of tablets, then took a Tylenol PM and did not sleep very well!
On Saturday, Grandma and Papa came up for a while, then we headed to the Farbotko's where Audrey got to meet her Great Aunt Barbara and Great Uncle Wayne for the first time. I'll post some pictures once Andy downloads them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment