Andy told me that I needed to get a hobby when I was complaining about not having enough "me" time the other night. Instead, I decided to take on a project - I am going to redo Audrey's bathroom. There is nothing really wrong with it. The wallpaper isn't horrible and the shower curtain is pretty, but I decided to make it more kid friendly.
I really wanted to do ladybugs, but Andy vetoed that saying it would look too girly should we have a boy one day. So, now I think I have it narrowed down to two.
This jungle theme from Target has the cutest accessories to go with it:
http://www.target.com/Jungle-Shower-Curtain/dp/B0006AZYIM/ref=in_de_detail-buybox-with-variations/601-8619393-6201755
Or a cute frog fishing:
http://www.target.com/Frog-Cotton-Shower-Curtain/dp/B00074PIKQ/qid=1205437633/ref=br_1_2/601-8619393-6201755?ie=UTF8&node=14019121&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1
Which do you like better?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I like the jungle one better. Apparently I like monkeys for kids' bathrooms, since Emma's has them too. But both of the designs are cute! Target has such great stuff.
Post a Comment