Audrey only got one shot today, which she took like a champ again. She was supposed to get two shots, but there is a shortage on the second one. The pediatrician just said "Hopefully we'll have it by her 18 month appointment." I asked which shot it was that was so unimportant that "maybe we'll have it in 3 months" and it's for some kind of bacterial infection that used to cause a lot of serious illnesses. She said that Audrey's already had 3 boosters of it, so she should be okay. Very reassuring!
In other news, Audrey has been doing well with drinking milk out of a sippy cup, so I packed up all of her bottles this morning. On one hand, I'm happy to have the extra cabinet space back, but on the other hand it makes me a little sad that my baby is growing up so fast! It seems like she went straight from being born to being a toddler; that little cuddly helpless baby stage just zipped on by! I sent an empty bottle to daycare yesterday just in case she saw the other kids w/bottles and freaked out, but they said she did well without it. It was so cute seeing all of the little kids in their green for St. Patty's Day yesterday!
Since 100% of the voters on the blog (thanks Amanda) chose the jungle set, that one wins! We went to Target over the weekend and there was a cute sea animal set, but it didn't have as many accessories. Now that I've found the set, I need to start taking down the wallpaper. This should be interesting!
I don't have any new pictures to post, so here's another one of Audrey in her Cubbies hat. We'll have to get her a St. Louis Cardinals hat soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment