Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Taking Care of the Dogs

While Audrey was napping today, I put the dogs food and water on the floor and then forgot about it. Later, I was on my laptop and she was quietly playing in the kitchen. I walked in to check on her and found her "feeding" her puppy dog. She was holding him in the water dish, which was half full, when I first walked in.

Then he got some food.




Then he had to get another drink.


Oops! There is water dripping all over the floor. It's just like when Roscoe gets a drink and his ears fall in the bowl!
Hazel didn't think this game was as cute as I did. :)

Audrey has been doing a lot of cute, silly stuff lately. She loves to bend over, put her head on the floor, and look at you from between her legs. She recently discovered the curtains in my bedroom and likes to hide behind them and giggle. She also reads her book "Where's Spot?" In the book, Spots mommy is looking for him at dinner time. On each page, his mommy asks "Is Spot behind the door (or whatever the picture is)?" and when you lift the flap, it's another animal who says "No!"

When Audrey looks at this book, she'll say "Zooba dooba doopa duh? Nooooo!" She really accentuates the No and it is quickly becoming her favorite word.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Where's Spot is one of my favorite books too! The hippo hiding in the piano makes me giggle every time!

Love, Emma