Last Friday and today there has been a substitute in the baby room while Miss Tammy is out. Both Friday and today, Audrey has come home with her Adidas on the wrong feet! I could understand it if Audrey was the one putting her own shoes on, but this is an adult putting shoes on the wrong feet! Poor kid! She also has not been filling out Audrey's daily paper, and being the control freak that I am, it drives me crazy not knowing what she ate for lunch and when she napped. On the plus side, she has been coming home much cleaner. I don't think Miss Tammy puts a bib on her at lunch time and she usually comes home filthy.
They told us yet again that she'll be making the switch to the 1-2 year old room soon. She spent most of the day over there today and came back to the baby room to nap in the crib. They sleep on mats on the floor in the big kid room and I'm curious how she's going to handle that. She's never really fallen asleep in the middle of the floor before.
I had to delete about 10 pictures like the one below to get the one at the top of the post. She wanted to hold the camera, but then she'd just stick her hands all over the lens. I'm no expert, but I have a feeling that greasy baby hands aren't good for camera lenses.

No comments:
Post a Comment