Ryan and Jack turned 2 last weekend and they had a Buzz Lightyear/Elmo party on Saturday. Audrey lived up to her reputation as a party girl by climbing up and sitting in the middle of the kids table and then running through the kitchen topless with her arms in the air while I was changing her out of her dress. I'm scared for her when she goes off to college!
The twins were cute with their gifts and cakes. Ryan had to show all of his gifts to Pete and Mary and have Mary fold the tissue paper. Jack "wowed" at most of his gifts. While everyone was singing Happy Birthday to them, Ryan stared at everyone with a look of fear while Jack smiled his trademark big, cheesy smile! Jack tried to blow his candles out but only succeeded in blowing his bangs up, and while Tina was trying to get Tyler to help Ryan, Ryan reached down and grabbed the flame on his candles. Luckily he did it quickly and did not burn his little fingers!
Audrey and I got colds over the weekend and I got to see how good her tubes work. I cleaned a ton of gunk that had drained out of her ears all weekend. I left work early today (God forbid!) to go to the doctor for myself and I have a sinus infection, so I made my monthly trip to the Kroger Pharmacy. Between me and Audrey, I'm surprised they don't know us by name there yet.
I didn't bring my camera to the party 'cause I knew there would be about 25 other cameras, so I will post some pictures once Mom or Tina forward some (hint, hint...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment