Thursday, December 6, 2007

Say Cheese, Hold Still and Quit Eating The Props!



Picture day did not go as smoothly as it did when I had Audrey's six month photos made. Oh, how I long for the days when she couldn't move!

She kept trying to lay back against the backdrop, so they brought out a little sled to sit on. That didn't work. Then we tried a little bench, then a North Pole sign... not interested. The fake snowballs kept her interest for a little while.

I wanted some more generic pictures to use as her one year photos, so they brought down a different background and took the jacket off. They had a cute little wicker chair that Audrey kept trying to push around like a stroller, then they tried blocks which she tried to eat the whole time, then they brought out a little white desk. On the faraway versions of the each desk shot, her butt is in the air as she tries to escape. She fell off the back, then out through the front, then tried to climb on top on her knees.

In the end, we got some decent shots, but none of her cute big, open mouthed smile.

While trying to entertain her, I saw a molar poking through on the bottom right. I stuck my finger in and felt one on the top right and one on the top left. That explains some of the sleep issues that she has been having lately. We were always so proud that she slept through the night since 3 months old, but she's making up for it now! We have at least 2 or 3 nights a week that we have to go in there and hold her until she falls back asleep. Some nights she gets so hysterical that it's easier just to sleep with her in the Lazy Boy.



The princess is napping, so I'm going to go and try to get my Christmas cards mailed out!

No comments: