Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Arts & Crafts



The daycare sent home Audrey's first craft projects last week. Although she didn't actually do anything, they are still cute! The girl in the baby room told Andy yesterday that Audrey is one of the quieter kids in the class, which is kind of surprising since she's so outgoing and chatty at home.


One new "skill" that I forgot to tell you faithul readers about is the limp-noodle trick. Do babies all take a class to learn this? Audrey pulled it out at Wal-Mart the day after Thanksgiving when I was by myself. Fun!


We have a super busy month coming up. Grandma H is skipping work to help me get Audrey's one year/Christmas photos made on Thursday. I hope Audrey is as agreeable as she was during her six-month photos. Hopefully we'll have some cute pictures to share at the end of the week.


Here is another rare photo of the two of us. I think Audrey looks extra cute in this one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.