Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas '07

We had what felt like a super long holiday weekend. Audrey spent the night with Grandma and Papa on Friday while we went to my company Christmas party. I finished my shopping before picking her up and heading down to Steph and Alex's for another Christmas party on Saturday evening.

On Sunday we woke up to find that we had a plumbing leak outside of the house. We seem to have some issues with water over here! This time, after Andy, Dad and Pete dug up the pipe, they discovered that an animal had chewed a hole in the PVC. Once they got that fixed, they found another small leak where the PVC meets the copper pipe. That leak is not totally fixed yet, but it's very, very slow so it's waiting for Andy to have time to finish the repair.

We spent Monday over at Grandma and Papa's. The boys were getting restless before dinner so we let them each open a present (Audrey was napping), and Ryan's cleaning cart was a big hit! For those that don't know Ryan, he LOVES to help clean, so when I heard that they made little cleaning carts, I had to get one for him. That kid vacuumed, dust busted and swept all night long. Later I caught him wiping his new scooter down with a wet wipe!



Audrey hasn't quite grasped the concept of opening gifts, but she had fun playing with stuff once it was opened. She got her first tutu from Aunt Tina and wore it with pride. She amused everyone as she cleaned with Ryan's mop in her tutu!



Santa came to our house and set most of Audrey's presents up under the tree. Daddy made us breakfast and then we brought her in to the living room to see her loot. She looked so cute playing with her new toys in her gingerbread man jammies with her wild bed head!



Later we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's. Audrey spent the whole time we were opening gifts just running around the house. This is the best picture I could get of her Christmas dress.



Grandma bought some new baby spoons that have a pretty steep curve in them and Audrey used one to eat a whole container of apple sauce! She did very good for her first time using a spoon and she'd get mad if Grandma tried to help her hold it! She wouldn't use one of our spoons today for Daddy, so Grandma is going to find more of her kind for us.

I had to go back to work today, so our house still looks like a toy factory exploded until I can get everything put away. I hope you all had a great Christmas too! Here are the rest of our pictures:

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AZM3DRozaNGb_

No comments: