Sunday, September 23, 2007

Reputation

Yesterday Grandma H. and I took Audrey shopping for some fall/winter clothes. A lady next to us in the sippy cup aisle turned and said, "Oh, that's Audrey isn't it?" I said "Yes..." and she said "My son is in her class at the daycare center. She's the one that's always eating." She works close to the daycare and eats lunch there with her little boy and said that she watches Audrey eat and eat! I told you she was a pig - random people know her as the kid who eats all the time!


Audrey likes to sit in her little crawl through tunnel and under anything she can fit under, so Grandma bought her a Disney Princess play tent. She loved it when I put it together this morning, but there is no support on the bottom, so it just flops over. We're going to have to return it and find something a little more steady. This is her peeking out of the door. She had her puppy shirt on because we all went to the dog park this morning. She had a blast watching all of the dogs and she got lots of kisses! I brought my camera but of course I left it in the car.


We are currently trying to teach Audrey the concept of "no," but it's not going so well. She'll usually stop what she's doing but it's only because she's distracted by your voice. Last night she was banging Andy's wireless mouse on the coffee table and he kept telling her "no." He tried to be Big Tough Daddy by yelling no and rushing at her to grab the mouse and she laughed louder than I've ever heard her laugh! Andy can't even intimidate a baby girl! ;)

The above picture is Sleepy Audrey first thing in the morning. She was trying to hold her bottle while still cuddling her puppy.

No comments: