Friday, September 14, 2007

...And on his farm he had a pig...

When I picked Audrey up from daycare today, the girl in the baby room, Stephanie, was telling me how astounded she is at the amount of food that my skinny baby can pack away (Grandpa H. calls her the bottomless pit). Here is the list of what the little piggy ate today at daycare to show you just how much she can eat:

Breakfast: 3 oz. of formula, a couple bites of cereal and a half of a waffle at home


Breakfast Part 2: Cheerios and a cereal bar


Snacks: Goldfish crackers, a jar of applesauce and 1 1/2 bottles of formula


Lunch: pears, peas, carrots, corn and pizza!


I guess she was so hungry they gave her the big kid lunch - she's never had pizza and corn but I guess she liked them! Stephanie was also telling me that Audrey cries whenever she leaves the room (I'm glad that Audrey has found someone that she really likes) and that she's been singing E-I-E-I-O a lot for them. She also likes to look at herself in the mirror, but we knew that.


This is a picture of all of the Game Night gals. Jennifer moved to Charlotte today, so we took her out for a bite to eat and some drinks on Wednesday night. Audrey is going to miss her little buddies and we'll miss their parents!

No comments: