Audrey had her 9 month checkup this morning. She weighed 18 lbs, 7 1/4 oz (50th percentile) and was 28 1/2 inches long (75th percentile). She's had a snotty nose for a few days that I just attributed to daycare, but it turns out that she also has an ear infection, which explains why she's been so fussy lately. She likes the amoxicillan - she thought it was funny that I was shooting some tasty liquid in her mouth with the dropper.
We had to see a different doctor today because her usual pediatrician just had a baby. I really liked the new doctor. Audrey had a little doll with her, so the doc would check out the doll before she'd look at Audrey. She said that it's actually a good idea to start bringing a doll to her doctor appointments because if Audrey sees the doc checking out the doll, it won't be so scary for her to get checked out. I thought that was pretty cute!
There's not much else new going on at the Farbotko house. Grandma F. just left for Vegas because Audrey's great grandma is in the hospital and not doing too well, so please keep her in your thoughts for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment