On Saturday, we went shopping (where she got the new Adidas in the photo below), then played outside for a while because there was finally a nice breeze. She also watched a little of the first Georgia game of the season with her Uga that she got in Athens.
Grandma and Papa came up for Labor Day and Audrey had a fairy princess photo shoot!
Here are the rest of the pictures:
share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AZM3DRozaNGYR
Thanks to Grandma H. for the princess get-up and to Emma for lending us the cute little outfit when she outgrew it!
She also showed off her new skill, which is saying "uh oh." She doesn't quite get the concept of when to say it yet, but she says it! I also swear she said E-I-E-I-O a couple of times tonight. After her bath, she was babbling E-I-E-I-E-I, so I started saying E-I-E-I-O, and she repeated it. Of course when I went to show Daddy, she just said E-O.
This weekend, she has a birthday party for her friend Jackson followed by all of the grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins coming over to celebrate Daddy's birthday. He turns the big 3-0 on the 11th!

No comments:
Post a Comment