Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sesame Street Freak

We noticed the other day that Audrey gets really interested and excited when either Elmo or Cookie Monster are on Sesame Street, so Daddy had to take her on a Sesame Street shopping spree on Friday. She already has Daddy wrapped around her finger! He bought her a talking Cookie Monster doll, a Sesame Street phone, an Elmo purse and this chair, that vibrates and giggles:


Audrey isn't the only one who likes the Elmo chair. It looks like Elmo is getting ready to eat Spot!


On Saturday I shipped Audrey off to Grandma and Grandpa F.'s so I could deep clean the house. I spent 6 hours straight cleaning and still didn't get to the kitchen, dining room or foyer. By the time I finished up on Sunday, I was wore out and slept for two hours. I scrubbed baseboards, toilets, decluttered and cleaned floors until I about died!

Yesterday she spent half the day with her big cousins while Mommy and Daddy worked. This is the first time she's been over since she's been crawling and she had a blast getting into all of their toys. Ryan shared his waffle with her and she loved it, so now she has a new menu option for breakfast.

Today we went to the pool with Audrey's friends Jackson, Addison, Avery and Lynzie. This was her second time at the pool and she loved it even more than the first time. She splashed the water with her hands and layed back in the baby float and sucked the water out of her hat strings! She also enjoys sucking bath water out of her washcloth at bathtime, so hopefully the pool chlorine and baby soap don't make her sick. :)

No comments: