Audrey has had two major accomplishments in the past 36 hours. Yesterday while I was packing up her bag to meet Amanda and Emma for lunch, I walked in the room and found her lying on her back clapping. I thought it might have been a fluke, but she did it a few more times tonight.
She's also made some big progress with crawling! Andy caught her take about four wobbly steps (is it called steps when you are crawling?) last night, but she didn't show Mommy until tonight. She didn't make it very far and she looked like a drunk monkey, but she definitly moved from one spot to another, so that counts, right?
Back to lunch yesterday, she and Emma were so cute (and of course Amanda and I both forgot our cameras). We had their high chairs side by side and they were just sitting there, eating fruit puffs and hanging out. Every once in a while they would reach out to touch the other one. Emma would look over, talk and get a big smile and Audrey would stare back blankly! She got a little chattier later because she was sleepy. She passed out as soon as I got the car started to go home - it's tiring having lunch with the girls!
In randon, unbaby realted news, I got an iPhone for work! It's the coolest thing ever. The only button on it is the power button - everything else you control with your fingers on the screen. The screen flips when you hold it sideways and you can get email, internet and all sorts of stuff. If you ever have an extra $600, I highly recommend getting one! If I ever quit my job, I may have to buy it off the company because I'll miss it too much already!

1 comment:
I actually found the camera in the backseat of the car when we got home...whoops! Lookout world, here comes Audrey!
Post a Comment