In the past week, we've gone from immobile to 1) slow, wiggly crawling, 2) moving from lying down to sitting up by herself and 3) pulling up on stuff. Once Audrey figured out that she can move in order to reach things and put them in her mouth, she hasn't stopped!
This past weekend she hung out with her friends Addison and Avery. She had a great time slobbering on their toys, chewing on their books and trying to touch Avery's head! She got to taste real sweet potatoes with butter and brown sugar - yum! Avery didn't like them as much - by the look on her face, her Mommy tried to stick a spoonful of poo in her mouth! It was too cute! Jennifer got some good shots of the girls that I'll post once she sends them.
Audrey has also been doing well with eating other big people foods. She likes bananas and pears and LOVES avocado. For some reason she doesn't like real peaches - I don't know if it's the texture or what.
Aunt Tina is lending me a book with some good sleep tips that helped Tyler, so keep your fingers crossed that bedtime won't be a nightmare anymore (no pun intended). Of course, now that I think about it, the twins sleep through the night better than Tyler does, so maybe I need to talk to them instead. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment