It's hard to believe it, but our baby is 1 today! Happy birthday to my big boy!
Last weekend, Audrey's homework was to draw a family tree. I tried to explain to her that she was supposed to draw in the circle stickers, but she had a different interpretation. It's hard to see, but she took an orange crayon and drew arms, legs and a head using the sticker as the body. You can kind of see the eyes above the stickers.
This weekend she had to decorate a letter "M" for Me. I made her sit with me and pick out some pictures of stuff that she loved. This is what we ended up with.
I think Audrey likes school because yesterday she told me "Mommy, I am SO good at pre-K!"
The girls are no longer scared to hold Charlie. Now they hardly leave the poor little guy alone!
We had two birthday parties to go to in the neighborhood yesterday. The first one was a kids party and I had to snap this shot of the two tiniest water balloon toss players - they were so cute! Needless to say, they did not win, but Bridget did win the dance competition!
And for some more cute Audrey-isms:
I bought the girls a mylar balloon at the dollar store, and as she was whacking me in the head with it, she said "Man, I'm sure going to miss this balloon when it pops."
"How come you can close your mouth and your eyes, but not your nose?"
While Bridget was giving her a big bear hug "You're my best sister in the whole world! OK, now let go 'cause someones gonna get hurt."
"Why does Daddy sleep in your room? Can he not get a girlfriend?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment