Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What We've Been Up To

First of all, I really like the new job so far.  It's a 4.9 mile commute and the company has policies, procedures, different job functions, management who cares - everything my old company didn't have!

We checked out the new local dog park last weekend and were not impressed.  There was one bench in the entire park and no dog agility equipment for the dogs to play on.  The sign outside the park said that no kids under 12 were allowed in, but we went on a drizzly day so there was no one there to kick us out.

The girls thought it was cool that there was a little fountain for the dogs.  We had to force Amos to get a drink so we could get a picture.  :)

We discovered that Amos like lollipops.

The girls play so well together now (Audrey just said "I really love you" to Bridget as I'm typing this!).  On this day, they got out Audrey's old Ariel costumes from Halloweens past and were Mommy Ariel and Baby Ariel.  Audrey is so much taller than B - it cracks me up!

Here, Daddy put these on them and they and were running around the house calling themselves the Ninja Sisters.

And this one I like to call "Sister Pillow."
A couple of weeks ago, on a rare occasion where they weren't sleeping together, I was waking Audrey up for daycare when I felt a tap on my back.  I turned around and Bridget was standing there and said "I done shleeping."  :)

Tomorrow is Audrey's first day of pre-K!

No comments: