Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Southern Lady, The Cowgirl, The Pirate and The Astronaut

Last night the girls went into my closet and came out dressed like this:

Bridget was lifting her hat and yelling "Yee Haw" (she does that no matter what type of hat she has on her head).  I said "Bridget is a cowgirl, what are you Audrey?" 

She said that she was a lady that was going to water her flowers.  She suddenly developed this southern belle accent and asked Bridget "And how are you on this fine, sunny day?"  I have no idea where this came from but it cracked us up!

She brought me a hat and told me that I was a pirate.  Andy got to be an astronaut for a couple of minutes before Audrey decided that Amos should be the astronaut and Andy had to be a pirate with me.  I think we need to sign this girl up for a drama class with her imagination! :)

No comments: