They had a good time sledding down the neighbors driveway, but after about 20 minutes, Bridget started crying and pointing to the car saying "Get in car!" She and I went home and Andy and Audrey came walking up about 10 minutes later. Audrey's boot fell off while they were sledding and she freaked out about it and wanted to come home!
On Tuesday, we ventured out to Kroger because we were out of apple juice (gasp!). The roads weren't horrible, but they were still not very safe.
I have a DOT audit for work on Thursday and when I called to see if it was cancelled, they told me it was not. I needed to drive into the office today to get some paperwork for it, so Andy drove me there while the girls napped in the car. When we got home, the girls and I made snow ice cream. First we mixed the milk, sugar and vanilla extract
It wasn't super tasty but they ate it and at least we can say we did it! It gave the girls something to do instead of trashing the playroom. I had just picked up all of the toys on Saturday.

No comments:
Post a Comment