Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Kitty?

I was going through the pictures on my phone and came across about a dozen like this:


 
I don't remember taking those for some reason.  :)

Bridget is now obsessed with the cats, especially Avalanche.  She will walk around the house calling "Kitty?" until we find him, the she laughs and tries to hug and pet him.  For the most part, he is pretty tolerant, but if he has a chance to escape, he will.  When he runs through the cat door (which B loves to throw toys down now), she will cry at the door and drag me over to open it.  We have to stand there and call for Avalanche, but he never comes - surprise, surprise.  He acts like he doesn't like her, but when she is sitting still, he will go sit on her feet and last night he slept in her room!

Poor B stood in a fire ant mound at daycare yesterday.  The teacher said she looked over and Bridget's jeans were covered in ants.  They said she never made a peep and the bites didn't seem to bother her when we got home.  I counted 15+ ant bites on her little legs yesterday.  That just adds to the list of things that I don't really like about our daycare... Ugh!

Here are a few photos from my phone.  This is an intense game of Mario Kart.  Audrey insisted that she could play all by herself, so her character just drove in tiny circles!

This is Audrey in her German Shorthaired Pointer shirt.  She wouldn't smile for me because she was too busy snacking on cereal.  Hazel doesn't appreciate the fact that this pointer doesn't really look like her but that's what she gets for having bad pointer markings!  ;)
And this is Andy and Bridget right at this moment - they both had long days!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Poor B! That happened to me when I was 2 years old, but I was covered from head to toe. If it helps any, I don't remember it at all. :)