And this is how she sat for the ENTIRE 45 minute class:
I tried being sweet. "Come on honey, look how much fun the other girls are having!" Then I tried being stern. "I paid for the class and we are here now, so you might as well just get over there and dance!" When the other kids put on tutus and tiaras, she told me that she can dress up like a princess at home, and when it was time to do the tap portion of class, she told me that she already knew how to tap dance. I'm going to have Andy take her next week to see if she will be more eager to participate in front of Daddy. We've got five more weeks of this, so she better learn to enjoy it, dammit! If not, we'll have to try sports or swimming this fall.
Bridget now wants to play with the camera all of the time too. This was her first shot - not bad:
Then most of the others look like this.
Little B likes to keep me on my toes and makes me realize what an easy baby Audrey was. B has pooped in the bathtub twice (Audrey has never done that) and today, she took a washable crayon and colored the kitchen cabinets, island, laundry room door, hall bath door and hallway walls!
On Wednesday, Tina and I got to shop the consignment sale early since we were selling stuff and Andy had softball, so Uncle Jason watched the girls. He asked Audrey which Disney princess she was going to be for Halloween and she said "I'm not a princess. I'm a Jedi!"
Here is a cute picture that my little Jedi took of Han Solo and Yoda:

1 comment:
I don't know if it makes you feel any better, but we've had similar issues with Charis and soccer. She gets all excited and willing to go, but when she gets there... *sigh* she sits on the sidelines and cries. it's been three weeks and we haven't found a way to get her to participate yet. The funny thing is, her brother would love to play!! :) I hope next week goes better!
Post a Comment