After seeing the horses, we took a train ride through the farm to get to the attractions. On the train ride, you drive through a ton of wildlife that are right up next to the road. We saw zebra, buffalo, deer, and longhorn cattle (plus other stuff that I can't think of right now!). Back at the exhibits, they had elephants, llamas, a capybara, and lots of birds, including flamingos that luckily were not talking so we didn't have to worry about them saying the wrong noise! Andy really bonded with this gal:
Poor Bridget bent down to look at the gravel and this little guy thought her hair looked like a good treat. Those goats will try to eat anything! They munched on my backpack straps, Andy's shoelaces and shirt, and then they found the drawstring on Audrey's skirt!
They did well on the ride home too, although B's twins now have pink hair!
Now that we have our first trip with both girls out of the way, I'm ready for our next adventure. The plan right now is to go to Charleston, SC in the fall because I have never been there. I just need to get Andy to commit to a date so I can book it (hint, hint honey).




No comments:
Post a Comment