Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Stuff

Audrey had her ear tube check up this morning. The left one was still in at her last appointment, but had fallen out between then and now, so no more tubes... for now. Her right ear has some fluid behind it and the hole where the tube was in her left ear is not closing properly, so we have to go back in 3 months for another check up. If the fluid is still in her right ear, she will have to have another tube put in. :( Like a dope, I didn't think to ask what would happen if the hole in the left ear doesn't close right - I'm not sure if they insert another tube to open it up or if they have to do some kind of surgical procedure?? As of right now, they don't think these issues are affecting her hearing or speech, so that's good.


After her appointment, we ran to the store and bought her a pink booster seat so we can move Bridget to the forward facing toddler seat and officially retire the infant car seat. There is so much more room in the back seat now!



In other big girl news, Miss B turned into a once a day napper this past week, which is nice because she is so tired that she is sleeping through the night!


Following are some random pictures that I finally got off of my camera. Bridget will hold anything rectangular up to her ear and talk into it, whether it's a phone, a remote, a camera, a calculator...

This was from last Tuesday when I watched the twins. Jack found Audrey's St. Patty's barrettes and each boy asked to wear one.

Audrey got a mani/pedi the other night and then wanted to do my toes. (I took this picture at work - I don't have carpet quite this ugly in my house)

Audrey fell asleep in my car one day and I carried her up to the couch. She sat up and fell back asleep, then Roscoe joined her for a nap.
I finally took the girls to the photo studio the other day to get Bridget's one year and Audrey's three year photos done. I, once again, ordered way too many copies, so I will be mailing a bunch out to you relatives! I'll post some on here later! .



I really need to start writing stuff down, because the girls are always doing lots of cute stuff and I think "I should put that on their blog so I'll have it in writing," then I forget. In the meantime, has anyone seen Bridget?

No comments: