Thursday, March 25, 2010

E-I-E-I-E

Bridget loves music. Ever since she could pull her self up, she would bop up and down to music. This video is from a few weeks ago when she added a new twisting dance move to her routine:


She is starting to try to sing along with her toys now. Typically, it just sounds like moaning, although she has started mumbling "E-I-E-I-E" along with Old McDonald. Today at Audrey's ballet class, B kept trying to get into the classroom (my fault for letting her run around with Audrey in there before class started). Audrey's teacher invited her in to dance with the big girls since there are only 2 girls in the class and Bridget was SO happy! She bopped around and followed the big girls around. It was adorable!


Bridget has been munching on her fingers and super drooly lately. I noticed yesterday that her first molar is poking through. I would imagine that it hurts, but she is a trooper and it hasn't affected her sleep, thank goodness!
I mentioned a couple of posts ago that she likes putting stuff in the toilet... well, she also likes putting stuff in the trash. Grandma Mary found her stuffing shoes into her diaper pail and I have pulled multiple toys out of the kitchen trash. A couple of days ago, she opened the cabinet where the trash can is, grabbed her sippy cup out of the trash and took a drink, then put it back, closed the door and walked away. Apparently that is her new storage spot for her cup. She is such a little trouble maker! :)
Audrey like to exercise with her Daddy. I like her counting style...

Work is kind of hinting around that they want me back full time. I am so torn about this. The extra $$ would be nice, but I will miss the time with the girls. Tuesdays and Thursdays are also my cleaning/errand days, so if I go back full time, I'll have to see if I can talk Andy into letting me hire a maid service! We shall see..

No comments: