We had some beautiful weather this weekend, which was perfect for our neighborhood egg hunt. I got the girls dressed in some of their new summer gear - is there anything cuter than a little girl in a sundress? I don't think so either!


Grandma and Grandpa F came up to watch the girls in action. They started out by getting their faces painted. Audrey's didn't turn out as cute because she had a little girl do hers, but that's ok!
Bridget looked like a pro while filling her basket.
Audrey already is a pro! She is wearing a different dress in the pictures because she grabbed my Coke off of the counter and spilled it down the front of the cute turqoise dress right before we left.
B is the only one who would sit by the bunny for a picture. In past years, they had someone in a Easter Bunny costume visit the kids, but I guess the lady who owned the costume moved or something.
Today the girls and I went to the Atlanta Home Show with Grandma and Papa H. My company had an exhibit down there, so I got us in for free. As we were walking down the first aisle, Audrey spotted a table full of My Pillow Pets. She sees their ads on TV and always says "I want a lady bug Pillow Pet." So, guess what she is now the proud owner of? She and Daisy the Ladybug (as she named her) took a nap throughout most of the Home Show.


No comments:
Post a Comment