Well, I got my quiet weekend, but only because of this pitiful, feverish girl.
Can you tell she didn't feel well? (I think this photo is a keeper for when I need to pull out embarrassing pictures of her)
We spent Sunday afternoon at the emergency clinic where Bridget was diagnosed with an ear infection. Andy stayed home with the girls on Monday because B was still running a fever. He made me look like a bad housewife because when I got home from work, he had bathed the girls, done a few loads of laundry, baked brownies, did some yard work, cleaned and mopped the kitchen and dinner was in the crock pot (and here I am updating the blog when I should be doing housework)! Here are the girls sitting on his bow target:

We spent Sunday afternoon at the emergency clinic where Bridget was diagnosed with an ear infection. Andy stayed home with the girls on Monday because B was still running a fever. He made me look like a bad housewife because when I got home from work, he had bathed the girls, done a few loads of laundry, baked brownies, did some yard work, cleaned and mopped the kitchen and dinner was in the crock pot (and here I am updating the blog when I should be doing housework)! Here are the girls sitting on his bow target:
And here is Bridget with her still flushed fever cheeks, although I think the scowl is because she is dressed like a little redneck boy!
When I first arrived home, Audrey was in the bathroom crying while Andy fished her underwear out of the toilet with a toilet brush. He wasn't sure why she had put them in the toilet, but we were glad she didn't try to flush! I think Bridget is going to be the first to flood out the bathroom by flushing toys though. She is now obsessed with putting stuff in the toilet. In the past couple of weeks, I have fished out Mrs. Potato Head eyes, two bottles of nail polish and a DVD booklet.
Audrey is getting better with her fashion match ups and she now includes accessories. She picks out her hair barrettes and bows:

I think I may have to start taking her shopping with me because she has such an opinion on what she wants to wear. She prefers anything red (that's her favorite color - I suspect it's because it is Ariel's hair color) and hates to wear white. She also hates jeans and asks to wear skinny pants, soft pants (both are names for knit pants) or her new tights with a skirt. And she will only wear her hair in a ponytail and it has to be up high on her head or she cries! I think we have a future fashion designer on our hands!


No comments:
Post a Comment